Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque
Bandar Seri Begawan, Sultanate of Brunei
- Considered to be one of the most beautiful mosques in the Asia Pacific
- A rich amalgamation of Mughal architecture and Italian styles
- Built in an artificial lagoon on the banks of the Brunei River
- The mosque was built to commemorate the 1,400th centenary of Nuzul Al-Quran
- The main dome of the mosque, which happens to be its most recognizable feature, is covered in pure gold
Beautiful Mosque Walah. Russian Mosques are even more beautiful.
Masha Allah.. Awsome architecture….
I go to school in Canada and we just learned about this in the classroom.
Thanks for helping me with the conclusion of my report.