In this verse, Allah reminds everyone that each person will carry his or her own burden during the Day of Judgement.
18. And no bearer of burdens shall bear another’s burden; and if one heavily laden calls another to (bear) his load, nothing of it will be lifted even though he be near of kin. You (O Muhammad) can warn only those who fear their Lord unseen and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat). And he who purifies himself (from all kinds of sins), then he purifies only for the benefit of his ownself. And to Allah is the (final) Return (of all).
Quran (Surah Al-Fatir, Verse 18)
- Hadith and Prophet’s Saying on Seeing Allah on the day of Judgement – Bukhari
- Hadith and Prophet’s Saying on Shaitan Running away on Azan – Bukhari
- Hadith and Prophet’s Saying on Procedure and method for taking Ghusl – Hadith Bukhari
- Surah Al-Maa’oon (Chapter 107) from Quran – Arabic English Translation