Basic Information and Facts on Surah Al-Maa’oon
- Surah (Chapter) Number: 107
- Number of Verses: 7
- English Meaning: The Small Kindnesses
Surah Al-Maa’oon (The Small Kindnesses) Arabic and English Translation
1. Have you seen him who denies the Recompense?
2. That is he who repulses the orphan (harshly),
3. And urges not the feeding of AlMiskin (the poor),
4. So woe unto those performers of Salat (prayers) (hypocrites),
5. Who delay their Salat (prayer) from their stated fixed times,
6. Those who do good deeds only to be seen (of men),
7. And refuse Al-Ma’un (small kindnesses e.g. salt, sugar, water, etc.).
Back to Quran, Islam, or Quran Surah pages