Surah Al-Kaafiroon (Chapter 109) from Quran – Arabic English Translation
Basic Information and Facts on Surah Al-Kaafiroon
Surah (Chapter) Number: 109
Number of Verses: 6
English Meaning: The Disbelievers
Surah Al-Kaafiroon(The Disbelievers) Arabic and English Translation
Mushaf – Surah Al-Kaafiroon
1. Say (O Muhammad ( ) to these Mushrikun and Kafirun): “O Al-Kafirun (disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc.)!
2. “I worship not that which you worship,
3. “Nor will you worship that which I worship.
4. “And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
5. “Nor will you worship that which I worship.
6. “To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism).”
Message to our readers in 2021 ==> We thank our readers who have supported us all these years in continuing our mission to get Islam’s peaceful message out to the public. For others who want to help thousands learn about Islam from IqraSense.com, you can support the delivery of such Islamic messages and content below. IqraSense.com has been relentlessly communicating the peaceful message of Islam to Muslims as well as non-Muslims for almost 15 years now. Over these years, millions of readers have benefited from our content and ongoing communications. If you would like to join the many people who support this work with a monthly contribution, please click on the link below. You can do this with as little as $6.99 per month (or more if you like). Thank you and JazakAllah for your support!