Surah Al-Feel (Chapter 105) from Quran – Arabic English Translation | IqraSense.com
Surah Al-Feel (Chapter 105) from Quran – Arabic English Translation
Basic Information and Facts on Surah Al-Feel
Surah (Chapter) Number: 105
Number of Verses: 5
English Meaning: The Elephant
Surah Al-Feel(The Elephant) Arabic and English Translation
Mushaf – Surah Al-Feel
1. Have you (O Muhammad ( )) not seen how your Lord dealt with the Owners of the Elephant? [The elephant army which came from Yemen under the command of Abrahah Al-Ashram intending to destroy the Ka’bah at Makkah].
2. Did He not make their plot go astray?
3. And sent against them birds, in flocks,
4. Striking them with stones of Sijjil.
5. And made them like an empty field of stalks (of which the corn has been eaten up by cattle).
Message to our readers in 2021 ==> We thank our readers who have supported us all these years in continuing our mission to get Islam’s peaceful message out to the public. For others who want to help thousands learn about Islam from IqraSense.com, you can support the delivery of such Islamic messages and content below. IqraSense.com has been relentlessly communicating the peaceful message of Islam to Muslims as well as non-Muslims for almost 15 years now. Over these years, millions of readers have benefited from our content and ongoing communications. If you would like to join the many people who support this work with a monthly contribution, please click on the link below. You can do this with as little as $6.99 per month (or more if you like). Thank you and JazakAllah for your support!