This is a must have book if you actively make dua to Allah and are interested in learning about divine guidance related to:
(1) TECHNIQUES that can make your duas accepted faster and
(2) BEHAVIOR that may be stopping your duas from being accepted.
Paperback: 118 pages
Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 0.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces
The Protocols of making DUA and the Challenge of Duas not getting accepted
We make Dua hoping and praying to change our conditions or states that we are in. By acquiring the right knowledge about various aspects of making DUA, we CAN cause a change in that condition because Dua can cause miracles to happen.
Dua is probably one of the most commonly used tools that we use to reach out to Allah to present our case and to ask for our wishes and wants. However, we also know that not all Duas are accepted as readily – may be more often because we ignore some of the conditions required for Duas being accepted – issues that both the Quran and our prophet have taught us. Consider the case of Prophet Younus, who was swallowed by a large fish as a punishment by Allah. Although he (being a prophet) made Dua, but this is what Allah says about him before he rescued him from the fish’s belly.
“”Had he not been of them who glorify Allah, He would have indeed remained inside its belly (the fish) till the Day of Resurrection.”” (Surah Saffat, Verses 143-144)
This was Prophet Younus’s Dua to escape the major calamity –
We therefore need to learn all those small issues that can help get our Duas accepted. We know that there are Duas that aren’t accepted because that’s what’s in our best interest. However, we need to ensure that we do our part as best as we can.
What does this book Offer?
- This best selling Islamic book’s goal is simply to provide information from Quran, Hadith, and Scholarly explanations / Quranic interpretations to increase the chances of Dua’s getting accepted.
- Learn what the prophet taught about what specifically you need to do to increase the chances of your Duas being accepted
- Learn what the prophet instructed NOT to do to ensure that nothing comes in the way of your Duas being accepted
- Learn the overall lifestyle changes you need to make to increase the chances of your Duas being accepted (when we do fall under desperate situations and need Allah’s help to get out of those situations)
Questions answered in this book about Dua
In this information packed publication, you will learn answers to these commonly asked questions:
- Why should we make dua when everything is already decreed?
- What can hold acceptance of Dua? (Important question)
- What can help make Duas accepted? (Important question)
- What should never be asked in a dua?
- A complete checklist that you can keep handy and work on as a reminder
- Can Dua be made in prayers?
- What mistakes do people make after duas are answered?
- What are the effects of Dhikr on making Dua? (very important)
- What role does Quran play in the acceptance of your Dua?
- What are the stipulations for acceptance of dua?
- Why making dua to Allah is not an option, but a necessity.
- Understanding the life transformational powers of Dua
- How dua CAN change what is already decreed?
- The benefits of making dua
- Allah’s sayings with regard to dua
- What mistakes people make that make Dua’s “”suspended”” rather than accepted?
- What are the mistakes related to the topic of Dua that makes Allah angry?
- What happens when a dua appears to be unanswered?
- What about the wait in getting Dua accepted?
- What are the times when Dua is accepted?
- Which people’s Dua are especially accepted?
- What about the act of wiping one’s face after making a Dua?
- What if someone asks Allah something that is sinful?
- How to Invoke Allah in Dua?
- What is the best position for Making Dua?
- What is the best place for making Dua?
- Dua’s that various Prophets made for various situations, and difficulties that they faced
- and more….
Get this book today…