Surah Al-Feel (Chapter 105) from Quran – Arabic English Translation
Basic Information and Facts on Surah Al-Feel
Surah (Chapter) Number: 105
Number of Verses: 5
English Meaning: The Elephant
Surah Al-Feel(The Elephant) Arabic and English Translation
Mushaf – Surah Al-Feel
1. Have you (O Muhammad ( )) not seen how your Lord dealt with the Owners of the Elephant? [The elephant army which came from Yemen under the command of Abrahah Al-Ashram intending to destroy the Ka’bah at Makkah].
2. Did He not make their plot go astray?
3. And sent against them birds, in flocks,
4. Striking them with stones of Sijjil.
5. And made them like an empty field of stalks (of which the corn has been eaten up by cattle).
IqraSense.com has been communicating the message of Islam to Muslims and non-Muslims for the past 10 years.You have an opportunity to support these efforts by subscribing to our services.
Over the years, millions of readers have benefited from our content and ongoing communications. You can see it in their comments on the blog as well as on our Facebook page. IqraSense.com is funded by certain individuals, who put in their personal time and effort to get the peaceful message of Islam to every nook and corner of the world. However, due to rising costs, this has become more difficult recently and this is where you can help Iqrasense.com to continue to operate. Your mere support of $6.99 per month can help us create and bring more useful Islamic content for you. You can also make a one time contribution of any amount.
Click on the ‘subscribe’ button below to support Iqrasense.com with a support membership! JazakAllah Khair!