This video shows an Abaya fashion show held in Dubai – supposedly depicting Islamic Clothing for today’s Muslim women. Many would argue that many of these Abaya dresses depicting “Abaya Fashion” have nothing to do with being “Islamic”. Others see nothing wrong with such an attire. Based on the spirit of modesty that Islam preaches, would you categorize this as Islamic clothing for women? You be the judge. Voice your opinion below and be objective in your response, especially when quoting from Quran and hadith.
Related Islamic Articles
- Dua to Allah asking for protection
- Relationship Between Modesty and Faith
- Quran verses on a Muslim believer
- Hijab and Modesty in Islam
- Book on Islamic History of Shiite and Sunni
- Story of a divorced Muslim Sister